There are heaps of people I wish to thank for their help in the writing of this book, and unfortunately this was omitted from the book itself.
So, to partially rectify
- Patricia O’Reilly, who edited the book. Every time I thought it was finished I would submit to her, expecting to get a reply that it was ready. Instead I would get an infuriating reply that this section and that needed to be changed. I would be annoyed, would leave it for a week or so, and on consideration would always have to admit she was right. Always. She would never suggest how to do the alterations – ‘you are the author’ – but only that they were needed. Eventually one submission returned without the red ink. http://www.patriciaoreilly.net/
- Stephen Ryan, from Red Rock Press
- Paul Carson. Medical colleague and author.
- Security staff at Zurich Airport. No names allowed.
- Brendan Geraghty. Ex Irish army. Will recognise himself in book.
- Gardai from Donnybrook Garda station. No names allowed.
- Ruth Brady.
- Ina Foley.
- Dave and Jack Morley for the cover.